March 10, 2018
Yorkie Poo Puppies for Sale: A Lot of Cuteness in a Little Package!
Gentle and cute, the Yorkie Poo is one of the most popular designer pet breeds for dog lovers. There are Yorkie Poo puppies for sale almost everywhere but the question remains, is this dog breed the ideal breed for you and your family? Here at Petland, we believe that the Yorkie poo can an ideal furry family member for many different types of people. That’s why we are always matching our Yorkie poo puppers with their furrr-ever homes in our store!
Check out these Yorkie Poo traits and see for yourself if this is the ideal next pet.
- The Yorkie Poo is what’s called a “designer breed” and the product of a Yorkshire terrier and a Miniature Poodle. One of the main reasons was to eliminate the pet dander that comes along with dogs, so the breed would be better suited for people with allergies or asthma.
- This breed is very intelligent and can follow commands closely. It trains well, but needs consistency and a firm training hand. You must be patient, the Yorkie poo can be a saucy breed!
- Regular grooming is needed to keep its fur in tip top shape. It is the ideal pet for people who don’t want to deal with pet fur at home or in their cars.
- This is the ideal pet for first time dog owners, since it trains easily and needs only moderate grooming maintenance.
- Yorkie poos are good with kids. It will play with them, is energetic and affectionate. It is also good with other pets and animals at home.
- This breed is very loyal too and will do all it can to protect its owners despite its size. It can be depended on to bark or warn owners of intruders.
- This breed is all out fun! You can take it anywhere and does not need a large yard to play. It is suitable for people who live in a small house or apartment.
A Yorkie Poo might just be the breed you have been looking for so take that leap and bring home a new friend! Check out all of our adorable Yorkie poo puppies for sale on our available puppies page, right here! Want more information? No problem! Give us a call today and our caring, knowledgeable Pet Counselors can answer any questions you might have about taking home one of our puppies!